We may disclose your User Information to: legal and regulatory authorities; our external advisors; parties who Process User Information on our behalf; any party as necessary for investigating, detecting or preventing criminal offences; any purchaser of our business; and any third-party providers of advertising, plugins or content used on the Services. We may disclose your User Information to other entities within the Company group, for legitimate business purposes, in accordance with applicable law. In addition, we may disclose your User information to:
- Legal and regulatory authorities, upon request, or for the purposes of any actual or suspected breach of applicable law or regulation;
- Outside personal advisors (such as accountants, auditors or lawyers), subject to binding contractual obligations of confidentiality;
- Third party processors (such as analytic providers, data processors, etc,) located anywhere in the world, subject to the requirements mentioned in this policy;
- Any relevant party, law enforcement agency or court, to the extent necessary for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal rights;
- Any relevant party for prevention, investigation, detection or prosecution of criminal offences or the execution of criminal penalties, including safeguarding against the prevention of threats to public security;
- Any relevant third party acquire(s), if we sell or transfer all or any relevant portion of our business or assets (including in the event of a reorganization, dissolution or liquidation);
Certain functionalities on the service may permit interactions that you initiate between the Service and certain third-party services.
Examples include "liking"
Some of our advertisers may use third party advertising service companies to serve advertisements, for OBA or otherwise, and perform related services when you interact with the Channels. Often, these third-party advertising companies employ cookies and other technologies to measure the effectiveness of website, app and email advertisements and to create a record of interaction with our content that they use in conjunction with their advertising which appears on other sites or applications, or for reporting website traffic, app use, statistics, advertisement data and/or other activities on the Services. We may also engage third party providers to assist with the segmentation of this data. We may engage third party providers to assist with the collection, storage and segmentation of Online Data. Such providers are required to maintain the confidentiality of this information. These third-party providers may collect User Information from our Services for their own purposes, such as to monitor fraud around the web. If we engage a third-party Processor to Process your User Information, the Processor will be subject to binding contractual obligations to:
- only Process the User Information in accordance with our prior written instructions; and